Thursday, August 9, 2007

Britney Spears Topless with College Guy - Pics

Britney Spears Topless with College Guy - Pics

Matt Encinias (aka unluckiest guy in the world), a 21-year-old college student, who looks like Jim Carrey, spent the night at Standard Hotel in the rooftop pool with a topless Britney Spears . She did try to disguise herself by wearing a hat and sunglasses at night in a pool. Who else would do that except "brainiac" Britney. I love how it takes two people to help drunk Britney walk above.

Us Weekly says:

Although Spears was expecting her two young sons to be dropped off at her Beverly Hills home at noon, the singer had arranged to have the pool reopened at 2 am for the exclusive use of her group, which included then-assistant Shannon Funk and some hand-picked male extras from her video shoot.

"Britney was the first one to undress, and then everyone else followed," Encinias tells Us. "I turned around and saw that she was topless and she had fake tattoos of flowers on her nipples from the shoot. I was told all she wanted to do that night was kiss a boy. And that's what she did. Mission accomplished."

It was when the alcohol started running low that an inebriated Spears, 25, suggested a game of Truth or Dare. "I was dared to get naked and get out of the pool and walk as though I was on a catwalk in a fashion show," says Encinias. "Britney was laughing really hard."

The Sun UK adds:

Britney's assistant hand-picked Mike and a group of male pals to go to her hotel for drinks by the pool.

Mike explained: "Britney was drinking Mojitos and she'd been drinking some Jack Daniel's. Suddenly she shocked everyone by just stripping out of her top. She went into the pool topless - her boobs were exposed and she had a drink in her hand and a hat on with sunglasses."

Mike says he kissed Britney after her assistant told him the singer wanted to "make out" with him.

He said: "She straddled me and put her legs around me. When I started kissing her I did everything in my power - from my previous experience of kissing girls - not to mess it up. Britney had more drinks - she was having Jack and more Mojitos in between me feeling her up, her boobs, and kissing her on her neck. Her body was very nice. It was sexual and sensual kissing. It took some effort to perfect. She is a great kisser - I'd actually say a phenomenal kisser."

Mike was invited back to Britney's suite once the party was over at 4am.

He said: "I went in and found Britney lying on the bed with her knees up and just a pair of pink panties on. "She was looking like she was ready - and I wanted to finalise it."

He was planning to spend the rest of the night in her bed - until one of his friends collapsed and nearly drowned from all the booze he had downed.

Britney's bodyguards stepped in and ordered Mike to take his mate home.

Mike added: "In the end we had to say our goodbyes."

The homos wrote in and they say:

Dear Mike,

We heard you were handpicked to make out with Britney Spears. Thanks for taking one for the team!

Love,

Horrified Homosexuals Everywhere

Things like this happened to me all the time in college, except it was usually an old fat bearded professor inviting me over for a massage and drinks in his hot tub.


No comments: