Monday, August 6, 2007

Jessica Alba sexy topless pics

Jessica Alba sexy pics

 

Here are few nude and semi nude pics of this truly heavenly creature from her movies Into the Blue, The Sleeping Dictionary, Sin City (unrated version) etc. Jessica loves sports. She is an avid swimmer and PADI-certified scuba diver. But, her teen-dream was to play football. "But then I got boobs", says Jessica, "so I couldn't". Quote: "I was a tomboy and wanted to be on [this guy's] team in the neighborhood baseball games… They always picked me last. So a bunch of people spent the night at my house one night, and I said, "I'll only kiss you if you pick me first!" Well, I know I'd pick her first! Now to the pics!

Jessica Alba breasts in Sleeping Dictionary:
Jessica Alba breasts

Her boobs (just look that nipple! Mmmmmm… sexy!)
Jessica Alba nude boobs

Jessica Alba butt from Into The Blue:
Jessica Alba butt

Another pic of her butt (Sin City unrated version):
Jessica Alba butt from Sin City

Finally, Jessica Alba 100% sexy in Sin City:
Jessica Alba sexy in Sin City

Don't forget! You can get much, much more nude and semi nude pics of Jessica Alba if you click this link .

No comments: