Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Helena Christensen topless boobs lingeries stocking nude

Helena Christensen

Helena Christensen (born December 25, 1968 in Copenhagen) is a Danish supermodel.


Christensen lived with the late INXS frontman Michael Hutchence, and has been romantically linked to Leonardo DiCaprio for a brief relationship and she has also been romantically linked to Billy Corgan. She has one child, son Mingus Luchien Reedus born October 22, 1999 with former model Norman Reedus who she married in 1998. Norman and Helena split in 2003, and divorced in 2004. Christensen dated Danish rock band Grand Avenue frontman Rasmus Walter-Hansen from 2004 to 2006.

Helena has claimed on several occasions to be a cheese addict, admitting that: "There've been times when I've bought a whole pound of cheese and walked down the street and eaten it in one go... I think it's incredibly sensual."


Christensen declares that: "Whenever my head is like a maze, I turn to the easy things in life, the things that mean the most to me: Sex and cheese. These things are connected. Truth be told, I love all cheese: French cheese, Italian cheese, even British cheese, but Danish cheese is the greatest. I get my best nightmares after I eat Danish cheese. Actually I've seriously thought about getting a cheese tattoo. A nice Edam on my shoulder, maybe."

In June 2006, Christensen admitted to smoking cannabis, saying: "I wouldn't say no if somebody passed me a joint." She claimed that models are attracted to the apparent glamour of Class A narcotics, but she didn't use them, telling Britain's Grazia magazine: "It was never a problem for me. I was brought up with a lot of discipline so I wasn't attracted to it. But there were a lot of young, beautiful girls on the party scene, with a lot of drugs around. I'm not a saint, but drugs were never my thing."


She drives a Morris Minor car at home in Monaco, and also has apartments in Copenhagen and Manhattan. Christensen is left-handed and is a fan of The Smiths and R.E.M.. She is also close friends with lead singer Michael Stipe

No comments: